Terms & Conditions
Bathrooms 4U Payment Terms are, for quotations less than €6000, 50% deposit upon agreement of quotation and 50% on completion of the works. For quotations above €6000, 50% deposit upon agreement of quotation, 25% upon start date of works and 25% upon completion of works.
The initial 50% deposit to secure all the bathroom ware, tiles and construction materials which will be required but more importantly, it allows us to confirm a start date for your project as we are generally working on a 3 – 4 week lead time.
The remaining balance is to be paid upon completion when the client and Bathrooms 4U is satisfied that all works have been carried out correctly and that Bathrooms 4U have delivered the final product agreed on the quotation.
Terms & Conditions of Quotation
- The quotation will remain valid for a period of 60 days. At this point, the quotation can be reviewed and re-submitted accordingly.
- This is a fixed price quotation as per the Scope of Works. Any additional works will be treated as a variation to the original contract.
- This quotation is based on what was visible at the time of quotation/ site visit. We have not included to repair or upgrade any structural of service defects which are not visible and are not part of the attached Scope of Works.
- While the B4u team make every effort to protect the home, in some instances minor defects to the property (e.g. a dent or chip in wood) may occur. Bathrooms 4U will not be responsible for replacing or repairing minor imperfections.
- All our electrical works are fully compliant with the current building regulations and certified accordingly. Under the current building regulations, electricians who are certifying their works have a duty of care to highlight any existing electrical works which need upgrading. This is part of our service, and any additional works which may be required can be carried out as a variation to the original contract.
- During the project, the heating will be switched off by the team, and new connections are made, checked and left working by Bathrooms 4U. Bathrooms 4U is not responsible for heating problems following the refurbishment.
- We have a one-year guarantee on all Work and Materials. Some materials which are supplied and installed will have a greater guarantee such as our K2 Shower doors which have a lifetime guarantee.
- If a call out is requested for a problem or complaint, e.g. plumbing issue, there will be a call out charge of 250 euro. This charge will be refunded if Bathrooms 4U is the fault of the problem.
- All ware and materials supplied by Bathrooms 4U is the property of Bathrooms 4U until the final balance is paid at which
point ownership is transferred to the customer.
- PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to the work carried out by Bathrooms 4U, or to any products or services provided by Bathrooms 4U will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.
- The seller may ( in its discretion ) refund the deposit received, but this may incur a handling fee of 15% of the value of the deposit to facilitate the restocking charge incurred by Bathrooms 4U for returning goods ordered to our supplier.