Bathrooms4U Are Looking For Qualified Plumbers To Join Our Team In Ireland!
Who are Bathrooms4U?
Bathrooms4U are one of the top bathroom refurbishment companies in Ireland. Boasting over 20 years’ experience in full bathroom refurbishments. We are proud of our strong plumbing origins. As Ireland’s No. 1 bathroom refurbishment company, we now offer our customers the full turnkey bathroom solutions, from design to supply and fit of your dream bathroom. We provide all the trades needed including, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry & tiling.
We have several full-time positions available in Kerry, Limerick, Cork & the surrounding Munster area.
Why Choose to work with Bathrooms4U?
We have many benefits for our employees here at Bathrooms4U and we also pride ourselves on having a happy workforce and encourage a fun and safe work environment. We provide the following benefits for our staff:
- Company Vehicle
- Company Fuel Card
- Tools & Equipment
- Workwear, Safety Gear Provided
- Performance Bonuses
- Permanent Accommodation can be arranged for the ideal candidates.
- Full-time Permanent Job
- Holiday Pay
- Plus, many more amazing benefits for the right candidates.
Plumber Roles & Responsibilities:
- Remove and dispose of old units and suites
- Measuring out spaces according to the layout and design plans
- Using hand and power tools
- Identifying and marking the location of hidden pipes and cables
- Fitting new units and appliances
- Plumbing in bathroom units
- Clearing away debris at the end of the job
- Knowledge of heating supplies, domestic hot and cold water systems
- Isolating of water and stripping out of existing bathroom
- Preparation for 1st fixing of bathroom,
- Supply new hot and cold water supplies, sewer, and foul water.
- Relocation of new or waste foul water.
- Fitting of all sanitary ware i.e showers, toilets, baths, etc.
- Fitting of radiators, cabinets and accessories.
Plumbers Required Skills:
- Qualifications in domestic & commercial plumbing.
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent practical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be dealing with customers during every single job.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- A decent physical fitness level
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
- Good time keeping skills!
- Ability to work without supervision.
Full time, permanent employment
Salary & Payment:
To Be Negotiated
Come and speak to us to see what we can offer you. This may be your next career move! If you are a successful candidate you must arrange to get as far as Kerry and we can organise collecting you and transportation to our headquarters.