Bathrooms4U Are Looking For Carpenters To Join Our Team In Ireland!
Who are Bathrooms4U?
Bathrooms4U are one of the top bathroom refurbishment companies in Ireland. Boasting over 20 years’ experience in full bathroom refurbishments. We are proud of our strong plumbing origins. As Ireland’s No. 1 bathroom refurbishment company, we now offer our customers the full turnkey bathroom solutions, from design to supply and fit of your dream bathroom. We provide all the trades needed including, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry & tiling.
We have several full-time positions available in Kerry, Limerick, Cork & the surrounding Munster area.
Why Choose to work with Bathrooms4U?
We have many benefits for our employees here at Bathrooms4U and we also pride ourselves on having a happy workforce and encourage a fun and safe work environment. We provide the following benefits for our staff:
- Company Vehicle
- Company Fuel Card
- Tools & Equipment
- Workwear, Safety Gear Provided
- Performance Bonuses
- Permanent Accommodation can be arranged for the ideal candidates.
- Full-time Permanent Job
- Holiday Pay
- Plus many more amazing benefits for the right candidates.
Carpenters Roles & Responsibilities:
- The actual demolition of existing bathroom.
- Installation of partition walls or new wall framing.
- Relocations of doorways and windows.
- Replacement of rotten or damaged timbers.
- New structural elements (if required).
- New window and door installations.
- Blocking out (framing) for toilet roll holders and other wall fixtures.
- Installation of new cabinetry
Carpenters Required Skills:
- Qualifications in domestic & commercial carpentry.
- The capacity to understand technical drawings and plans.
- Excellent practical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as you’ll be dealing with customers during every single job.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- A decent physical fitness level
- A meticulous approach to work.
- Knowledge of industry safety and legal guidelines.
- Good time keeping skills!
- Ability to work without supervision.
Full time, permanent employment
Salary & Payment:
To Be Negotiated
Come and speak to us to see what we can offer you. This may be your next career move! If you are a successful candidate you must arrange to get as far as Kerry and we can organise collecting you and transportation to our headquarters.