If you're a talented sales assistant, we want to hear from you.
Who are Bathrooms4U?
Bathrooms4U are one of the top bathroom refurbishment companies in Ireland. Boasting over 20 years’ experience in full bathroom refurbishments. We are proud to announce that we are now opening our second retail store in Co. Cork and would love for you to join our team!
Why Choose to work with Bathrooms4U?
We have many benefits for our employees here at Bathrooms4U and we also pride ourselves on having a happy workforce and encouraging a fun and safe work environment.
Responsibilities Include :
- Offering best in class service to our customers including expert advice on our products.
- Dealing with all customer queries including telephone queries, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Restocking display areas on a regular basis to ensure product availability at all times.
- Maintaining the highest standards of store presentation and cleanliness.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- Participating in regular stock taking including daily cycle counting and stock counts.
- Flexibility across a range of departments.
- Product coding, pricing and updating of prices on goods.
- Adherence to all Society policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and reporting of any hazards to the Store Management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 2 – 3 Years experience in a background of Retail Sales of Bathroom Furniture or Tiles.
- Retail sales experience
- Eye for design
- Ability to work without supervision
- Be highly motivated, innovative and want to be part of a great team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time keeping skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- An ability to work on your own initiative.
- A knowledge of computer software such as word, excel & intact
- An understanding how Social Media generates Sales
- Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail
- Professional attitude
We can create the perfect package for you.
Benefits of Joining B4U on a Permanent Basis
- Performance Bonus Pay
- Holiday Pay
Don't Delay, Apply Today
Send us a copy of your C.V with a few details to get your application started.