Bathrooms 4u are currently recruiting for an Operations & Logistics Manager for our warehouse based in Tralee, Co.Kerry.
- Manage the daily activities of the warehouse, including inventory control, space management, logistics and floor productivity.
- To coordinate and manage the installation teams, ensuring they have the correct equipment and stock in their vehicles.
- To manage and lead the warehouse team to ensure that they have the skill set, resources and support needed to deliver in their role and achieve objectives.
- Motivate, organise, and encourage teamwork within the team to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- To attend senior management meetings and present when required up to date information on warehouse KPI performance.
- Train others as part of your role to ensure effective leadership continues when you are not on site.
- Meet regularly with senior management to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for efficiency and productivity.
- Implement new ways of working for the best utilization of people and resources available to you.
- Conduct team brief to foster and promote good communication across the team.
- Generate and action KPI reporting metrics as and when required.
- Manage and organise the recruitment and onboarding of staff, as well as managing team performance, and managing the disciplinary process as and when required.
- Be prepared to carry out any specific project work as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience and knowledge of the construction industry preferred.
- Clean driving license.
- Good numeracy and I.T skills.
- People management skills, including the ability to inspire, lead and motivate others.
- Good working knowledge of health and safety law
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of warehouse and stock control systems.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan ahead and organise warehouse workload and workflow.
- Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail
Benefits of Joining B4U
- Access to company vehicle
- Company phone
- Option of company pension following a probationary period
- Uniform & PPE provided
- No weekend work
- No late hours
Don't Delay, Apply Today
Send us a copy of your C.V with a few details to get your application started.